Thursday, February 22, 2018

Take Care to Wonder

"Take care to wonder at the world through which you wander." 

This is the first line of a song from my elementary school years. It's running through my mind this morning as I pen notes to send in the mail. In a couple cards, I include the "Missing Moose" collage and this photo. I snapped the image on the way back from my trek to the hilltop. After the vehicle passed by, I realized more than a person was along for the ride. So this truly was a "lucky shot" - one that reminded me of my buddy who used to hang his head out the window too. The encounter occurred February 5th, one week before the next one with the moose pendant around my neck.  I didn't realize this "sign" until I began reviewing my photos and put the two instances together. 


When we "take care to wonder," we begin to understand the incredible orchestration of our Creator. 

And in case you're wondering, here's the link to the song . It's a production I created seven years ago to fulfill a request in another of my blogs. Enjoy the journey and keep an ear out for His whistle...

No comments:

Post a Comment